If you think you know all there is to know about flossing, then our dentists encourage you to take our flossing quiz. The more you know about flossing, the better chance you have of performing a top-of-the-line flossing technique. So, find out if you really do know all there is to know about flossing by taking this fun flossing quiz. Good luck!
1. How many times should you floss each day?
a. Once a day
b. Twice a day
c. Every two hours
2. It’s best to use unwaxed floss to clean your teeth and gums.
3. Flossing can:
a. Clean between your teeth
b. Clean your gumline
c. Help you prevent dental issues, like cavities and gum disease
e. All of the above
4. You should always brush before you floss.
2. B (You can use whichever flossing tool or product you prefer.)
4. B (It doesn’t matter if you floss before or after you brush.)
To learn more about flossing in Draper, South Jordan, and West Jordan, Utah, or to ask our dental team a question about the quiz, please contact Out Of This World Dentistry & Orthodontics today at 801-571-6751. We are here to help you in any way we can, and we look forward to hearing from you!